As you know, we have been using OneNote recently to capture learning in the classroom and as a way of enhancing outcomes, especially in Literacy. Below we want you to write about the use of it in lessons. You could cover the following points to help.
- A summary of examples where you have used it in lessons
- Do you think it has helped your learning? Can you give and example of when and how?
- What do you like about OneNote?
- What does it allow you to do that you couldn’t do without it?
- Suggestions about future ideas e.g. Using OneNote for homework
You should write a detailed paragraph during morning work rotation this week and remember to include examples of correct punctuation and grammar.