From the start of year five, we have been experiencing wonderful new things, such as…
Interviewing different people (Miss Stutters and Miss Cookson), to gain interesting information on rivers and sports (wakeboarding). Einstein classroom was transformed miraculously into our very own BBC broadcasting room. Collaboratively we designed our own interview questions, and quizzed them until we had a jam-packed page(s) full of incredible, ingenious ideas.
Our team of reporters discovered from Miss Cookson that:
- Wakeboards cost six to eight hundred pounds!
- There’s two types of wakeboarding, one behind a boat, and one on a cable (similar to a washing line).
- To be dangerous and daring, you should go with the boat. Due to the fact the boat is a lot quicker, and riskier.
- You can do fabulous tricks, like spinning 360 or even 540 degrees.
- Wakeboarding is also performed on a river, maybe not the Nene.
- There’s also lots of competitions to compete in, but normally you would win wakeboards or kit.
- Since you can go to a speed of 22 knots, the sport is very adrenaline rushing.
Today we have named our tables; Incredible, Minions, Batman, Smiles and Bale. Five inspirational names, but each exciting and relevant to us.
We look forward to an epic year, we also look forward to any replies, feel free! 😀
From (wonderful) Class Dyson.
P.S. Mathletics is brilliant! Not only is it fun, it is also very beneficial to our numeracy skills. We all have our log-ins, if we lose these (which we won’t) we can ask for them to be re-printed.